Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

This forum is for soft/hardware technical questions & discussion only! Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

ATV 10" tom and standard Roland tom mount on MDS-50K rack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV 10" tom and standard Roland tom mount on MDS-50K rack

I've searched the web and just can't find anything. Does anyone know if an ATV 10" tom will mount on a typical Roland tom mount, specifically on the MDS-50K? Pics below:
    Attached Files

Yes, the ATV tom will fit on to the Roland mount but it can only go on so far before the bottom rim of the tom hits the tilt adjustment joint. Adjustability is very limited. The Roland tom mount is not designed for deeper traditional toms. You will be better off using a traditional tom mount.
    ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance27 View Post
      Yes, the ATV tom will fit on to the Roland mount but it can only go on so far before the bottom rim of the tom hits the tilt adjustment joint. Adjustability is very limited. The Roland tom mount is not designed for deeper traditional toms. You will be better off using a traditional tom mount.
      Thank you! I'm 6'5" and way too tall for society but this would work for me as my pads are maxed out to the very tip of of the mount and rims a solid 12" above the cross bar. Valuable and detailed info, I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X