Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

PLAYING TECHNIQUE DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

TD-30 Date And Time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garyZZ
    replied
    Ya, there's always a workaround for things but there's got to be a way to set the time and date in a module. If you can do it on a computer, there's got to be a way to do it on a module. Sometimes we get rushed, might forget to put a date in the backup title and then when we go to refer back to it somewhere down the line, we don't remember when it was done. Having a good, reliable backup is probably one of the most important things in the world as far as technology goes, so having the correct date and time on your backup would be even better ( I am a computer consultant)
    Last edited by garyZZ; 02-12-19, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EssKayKay
    replied
    I usually put a date in my backup title (i.e., Backup 02-12-2019).

Leave a comment:

• Alan VEX
    replied
    All modules suck at system time. Ignore it.

Leave a comment:

• garyZZ
    started a topic TD-30 Date And Time.

TD-30 Date And Time.

I'm sorry if I'm driving you crazy with all of these TD-30 questions This is a tough one, when I do a back up, the date of my back up is December 2011. When I formatted the USB drive, the date of initialization was December 2011. How on earth do you set the date and time on one of these units? I looked in the manual and I've looked on the net and I can't find anything anywhere that tells me how to do this. Thanks for all your help so far
Working...
X