Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

This forum is for soft/hardware technical questions & discussion only! Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

TD-30 Wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mkok
    replied
    Must read the manual. I never knew about this although my TD30 is static and connected via USB to my PC so will never need it. Still I'm intrigued.

Leave a comment:

• garyZZ
    replied
    Originally posted by MilosDrummer View Post

No problem! I remember seeing this option on some modules I used, and also reading that it was implemented with later updates... Actually, I would love to hear how it works when you get it running!
    It's awesome when you use it with the Roland Air Recorder app. Unfortunately, this app is no longer maintained or supported by Roland. I use an old version of iOS on my iPhone so it works perfectly for me. I turn the TD-30 on, it automatically starts the wireless [you can see three bars for signal strength on the screen], I fire up the Air Recorder app, hit the record button and start playing and it records directly to my iPhone wirelessly. Great for those little ideas you come across on the spur the moment. Cool feature

Leave a comment:

• MilosDrummer
    replied
    Originally posted by garyZZ View Post

thanks!
    No problem! I remember seeing this option on some modules I used, and also reading that it was implemented with later updates... Actually, I would love to hear how it works when you get it running!

Leave a comment:

• garyZZ
    replied
    Originally posted by MilosDrummer View Post
    Have you tried updating the firmware version?
    thanks!

Leave a comment:

• garyZZ
    replied
    You really have to read between the lines (in the fine print) with with these updates because I realized after looking on the Roland site that in order to use wireless, the system version must be at least 1.10. My system version was 1.01. The person I bought my TD-30 from thought he had updated to 1.13 but hadn't done so. Updating to the latest 1.13 made it work

Leave a comment:

• jimorlando
    replied
    Interesting, I will have to read my manual again. I didnít know the TD30 had wireless capability. With that said, I donít know what I would connect to. I think Iím technically handicapped.

Leave a comment:

• MilosDrummer
    replied
    Have you tried updating the firmware version?

Leave a comment:

• garyZZ
    started a topic TD-30 Wireless

TD-30 Wireless

Has anyone successfully gotten the wireless function to work with their TD-30 module? I'm using a Netgear WNA1100VC-100ENS USB adaptor which worked perfectly with my TD-15 module. I followed all of the instructions on the Roland website, SETUP >> F5 >> C MENU but there isn't even a wireless option in the C MENU although the adaptor is plugged into the USB port on start up. I use the wireless function a lot with the Air Recorder app
Working...
X