Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

This forum is for soft/hardware technical questions & discussion only! Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Bluetooth Receiver for TD-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• geologami
    replied
    Wonderful! That's extremely helpful--thank you for taking the time to share that!

Leave a comment:

• mkok
    replied
    I have two. I use one that cost me around 10 which I use in the car and the sound is great. It has no psu so is charged with a usb lead. I have an iPhone 7 and a td30 and bought one that has a psu with it for about 25 and this is plugged into my td30 and mixing desk as it has a mini jack and phono outputs which both work together. This useful as I can play through the td30 and listen through my headphones and play along or I can listen through my speakers connected to my desk

sinple answer is yes they sound ok.

Leave a comment:

• geologami
    started a topic Bluetooth Receiver for TD-20

Bluetooth Receiver for TD-20

Hi All! - I've mostly switched from my old TD-20 to an acoustic kit, but recently I've had reason to go back to the TD-20 for very small-room gigs. My problem, though, is that my newer phone/music player lacks an earphone jack, so I cannot plug it into the TD-20 module like I used to be able to do with my old phones in order to play along to songs. I'm curious if anyone's found and experimented with any sort of Bluetooth receiver that plugs into the TD-20's "Mix In" jack that would allow it to receive music broadcast by my phone. If so, what products would be available for that? I've seen a few cheap things for cars--would those work for the TD-20 module, too? Thanks for any insights you can provide!
Working...
X