Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

SOFT/HARDWARE TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ONLY!
See more
See less

Mimic Pro - "Aux Input To HP" Interference Issues, while playing music.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davewilt View Post
    +1 on reapplying software update. My unit just arrived late Jan 2019 with Nov 2018 software and the aux-in music sounded garbled. Reapplying latest "Aug 2018" release from http://pearl-electronics-support.com...les/mimic-pro/ fixed it right up.
    Same here.
    Thank you, i was already looking for a new cable

tom

Comment

Anyone have a new fix for this? I'm getting interference on Aux In using a 1/4" to 1/8" TRS cable, whether through a Bluetooth receiver or plugged directly into my phone. I also had the November 2018 software preloaded, and installed the August 2018 software (as a couple of members suggested). Audio was crystal clear for about 5 minutes, then interference was back with a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by MJB View Post
        Anyone have a new fix for this? I'm getting interference on Aux In using a 1/4" to 1/8" TRS cable, whether through a Bluetooth receiver or plugged directly into my phone. I also had the November 2018 software preloaded, and installed the August 2018 software (as a couple of members suggested). Audio was crystal clear for about 5 minutes, then interference was back with a vengeance.
        Re Install firmware again, sometime it take 2 or 3, Allan fix it like this.

Ps: Newer firmware in beta have additional fix for this.
        Last edited by Chris K; 08-19-19, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

Re Install firmware again, sometime it take 2 or 3, Allan fix it like this.

Ps: Newer firmware in beta have additional fix for this.
          Thanks for the info.

Is the beta firmware available anywhere? I find it odd that there appears to be nothing official from the Mimic team in 12 months. It's also weird that new units are shipping with a November 2018 version, but the latest available on the website is from August 2018.

Comment

Working...
          X