Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-17KVX + Audacity

Hey

Dont know if this is the correct place to ask, please guide me if im in the wrong part.

Anyway, i have a problem. Im trying to connect my TD17-KVX to audacity via USB, from what i understand i should work just as the TD-11 worked. Plug in, get the driver, pick it as input in audacity and then play.

My problem is, it finds the TD-17 as an unit in win10, but not as an recording just as an "sound device" which make audacity blank from it when trying to pick my input. Am i missing something or is this cause its to new ?

would really appriciate some help, cause 1 of the reason i got the td-17 was to start making drum covers for fun. but its hard when it cant be found in audacity.

Originally posted by Swedda View Post
    Hey

Dont know if this is the correct place to ask, please guide me if im in the wrong part.

Anyway, i have a problem. Im trying to connect my TD17-KVX to audacity via USB, from what i understand i should work just as the TD-11 worked. Plug in, get the driver, pick it as input in audacity and then play.

My problem is, it finds the TD-17 as an unit in win10, but not as an recording just as an "sound device" which make audacity blank from it when trying to pick my input. Am i missing something or is this cause its to new ?

would really appriciate some help, cause 1 of the reason i got the td-17 was to start making drum covers for fun. but its hard when it cant be found in audacity.
    If you are certain that the proper driver is installed, just check if the module's USB Driver Mode is set to 'Vendor', restart the device and connect to the computer.
    A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW

Roland TD-12 brain, SPD-SX, Roland RT triggers

Comment

Originally posted by MilosDrummer View Post

If you are certain that the proper driver is installed, just check if the module's USB Driver Mode is set to 'Vendor', restart the device and connect to the computer.
      where do i check that? And i guess it has to be the correct driver as on Rolandz page there not even a driver to DL for win10.

Comment

I donít have the module but Iím sure the setting is on the td17
        Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by Swedda View Post

where do i check that? And i guess it has to be the correct driver as on Rolandz page there not even a driver to DL for win10.
          For driver download, go to roland support page, and for USB Driver Mode on your td17, go to setup>usb. 'Generic' mode is for MIDI connection, and 'Vendor' for audio.
          A kits: Mapex Saturn ltd. Mapex Meridian, Ludwig and Pearl snares, Paiste, Anatolian, DW5002TW

Roland TD-12 brain, SPD-SX, Roland RT triggers

Comment

Working...
          X