Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help in regard of positional sensing for acoustic hybrid set with mesh heads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in regard of positional sensing for acoustic hybrid set with mesh heads

Hello guys, im planning on buying Drum tec real feel mesheads , roland td10 module (supports positional sensing) and superior drummer software.

Im wondering what kind of triggers i need to have positional sensing work on the drum tec mesh heads?

Thanks

You will need a centre mounted trigger for PS to work.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Can i do this with roland rt-30hr dual trigger? Mount it in center? or just buy a specific center mounted trigger? Åny suggestionsi in that case? also , the dual triggering of rt-30hr works with td 10?

Comment

Just had a look and the Roland is a side mounted trigger. You need a drop in centre trigger. If you have no idea on how they work or how to build one then do a search on this site as there are quite a few different manufacturers of drop in triggers. These tend to have a cone that touches the centre of the drum head. These can also have a rim trigger. I do suggest you do a bit of reading though
        Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Working...
        X