Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Snare problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raffy85
    replied
    Originally posted by BtnkBndt:
    I get the idea you have not got the expansion? Try lowering the rim sensitivity. Its adjusted on the options page of the trigger screen.
    BtnkBndt, no I don't have the expansion card. I wish I did, but school comes first. I tryed adusting the rim sesitivity and it fixed it.

Thanks,
    Raffy85

Leave a comment:

• BtnkBndt
    replied
    I get the idea you have not got the expansion? Try lowering the rim sensitivity. Its adjusted on the options page of the trigger screen.

Leave a comment:

• antinucci
    replied

I had the same problem and gave up on the crossstick sound... I now have the standard... My snare head is set to a snare sound and the rim set to the same type snare's rim sound. So I get a tastey crack when I do a rim shot...

BTW, I have the TD-10 with TDW-1 expansion card.

Leave a comment:

• Raffy85
    started a topic Snare problem

Snare problem

Does anybody have trouble with the rim of the snare triggering when trying to hit the head? I've got mine setup with a snare sound on the head and a side stick sound on the rim. Sometimes when I try to hit the head, the rim triggers. It's done this with all three of my pd-120s. Is it a problem w/the brain, or am I just hitting the rim?
Working...
X