Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD11 Mount - how do i connect it? (photo included)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD11 Mount - how do i connect it? (photo included)

hello
    i just got the td11 and the mount.
    im trying to connect the mount but the 2 parts cant be connect each other

Download this "TD-11 Setup Guide": http://cdn.roland.com/assets/media/pdf/TD-11K_OM.pdf

Then on the first page, in upper right-hand corner, there is a little diagram showing how to attach one of the parts from your picture to the drum module:
    TD11-mount.png

Then insert it into the other part which is supposed to be attached on the rack.
    Last edited by RandyD; 10-10-17, 04:59 PM.
    My e-kit, photos and details

Comment

i'm guessing the mount doesn't fit in the clamp ? if so.. (also check all other clamps..)
      you could buy a (used) standard gibraltar clamp https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....YL._SX355_.jpg which would always fit ..
      Last edited by Ericdrumz; 10-11-17, 03:24 AM.

Comment

The clamp on the photo looks ok to me. The drum module mounted on the mounting plate should fit into the smaller tube with inner grooves on the clamp.

Comment

i cant mount the module into the clamp.
          what about the MDH-10 ? that should work ?

Comment

I'm not sure how MDH-10 would help. What is the problem exactly? You cannot attach the mounting plate to the drum module with 2 screws? Or you cannot insert the mounting plate tube to the clamp?

image_31245_modified.jpg
            Last edited by RandyD; 10-12-17, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyD View Post
              I'm not sure how MDH-10 would help. What is the problem exactly? You cannot attach the mounting plate to the drum module with 2 screws? Or you cannot insert the mounting plate tube to the clamp?

image_31245_modified.jpg
              i cant insert the mounting plate tube to the clamp..its looks like the clamp is smaller than the tube size...

Comment

I had a Alesis clamp like that. Force that sucker open enough (what I did) or get a new one not alesis.
                "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

Working...
                X