Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD-12. How do I get the percussion kit at the same sound level as the regular kit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-12. How do I get the percussion kit at the same sound level as the regular kit?

Hi.

I have connected a Td-9 module to my Td-12 via midi so I can connect more pads to the td-12. I have set channel 11 as percussion channel and the TD-9 is set to channel 11. Now the sound on is much lower on the when playing from the pads connectet to the td-9 then the td-12.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Any help appreciated.

Can't remember exactly how it works on TD-12, but I believe you can adjust either the percussion volume under pattern/part/mixer - and/or increase the volume(and/or reverb) of each individual instrument under percussion/edit.

Edit: look at p59/58 here: https://static.roland.com/assets/media/pdf/TD-12_OM.pdf
    Last edited by qcaze; 03-20-17, 06:20 PM.
    Pearl Mimic Pro, Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

Thanks Qcaze!

I figured it out. The percussion set volume is set according to the sequenser pattern you have loaded. So in some patterns the volume i locked at a certain level. If you choose a user pattern then you can have the volume higher. The downside with this is that you don't get full percussion volume on some of the patterns on the module.

Comment

Originally posted by Vdrone View Post
        Thanks Qcaze!

I figured it out. The percussion set volume is set according to the sequenser pattern you have loaded. So in some patterns the volume i locked at a certain level. If you choose a user pattern then you can have the volume higher. The downside with this is that you don't get full percussion volume on some of the patterns on the module.
        You're welcome. You could also turn down the kit volume instead - might actually be an easier fix ​​​​​
        Pearl Mimic Pro, Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

Working...
        X