Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-30 USB Recording Audacity

Hi, Im new here and hope to find some help
    I connected my Td-30 via USB to my Macbook and use audacity as app.
    I import a guitar track to audacity and press record for drumming to get a single track of my drums.
    Now I have the problem that the recorded track also included the "mixed in" signal and I have a little timeshift regarding the guitar track.
    Any experience with that?

Thanks a lot

Cheers
    Gaggo

Hey,

did you try to disconnect MIXin from Master out in the output settings menu? (Setup A Screen / F3 Other)

kr
    Timm
    Last edited by DrStackVanHay; 02-16-17, 12:14 AM.

Comment

What DrStackVanHay said.

Just want to mention that TD-30 actually is a nice little mixer, having only the mix-in as an external input - but multiple outputs - which is kind of the opposite of standard mixer. For recording I'm using a pair the other outputs and leaving the master out for monitoring. That allows monitoring e.g. a wet drum sound with both mix-in or USB audio etc, while recording a dry drums-only output.
      Pearl Mimic Pro, Roland TD-50/TD-30/SPD-SX - PD-140DS, BT-1, PD-85, 3xPD-105, 3xPD-125, KD-120, KD-7. Cymbals: CY-18DR, 2x CY-14C, 2x CY-15R, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, 2xCY-5, 2x Yamaha PCY10, 2xTriggera D14

Comment

Thanks for your help. I disconnected the MIXin from the Master out and now I have a clean drum track in Audacity, perfect!
        I have only still the time shift in the recording but I think I have to correct this via audacity

Comment

Working...
        X