No announcement yet.

TD-9 + RT30 triggers: Trigger Settings?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-9 + RT30 triggers: Trigger Settings?

Hi,

I've recently decided to upgrade my trusty stock Roland TD-9 kit to a hybrid kit and I've bought a second hand Mapex Tornado kit to start with. I chose the new Roland RT-30 triggers for my Toms, Kick and Snare in combination with the MH2 mesh heads.

I'm happy so far but I've been fiddling around with the triggers settings for a while now but I can't seem to get it perfect. The triggers aren't officially supported (the TD-9 isn't mentioned in the Roland documentation) but the settings for the older RT-10 series are available in the TD-9 module so I'm using those settings as a basis since I don't see a lot of difference between the two.

Does anyone has guidelines in where I should start with the settings? Should I start with the Sensitivity, Threshold, Scan Time etc.? The Owners manual is quite confusing so that's why I'm asking it here.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Anyone? I've already submitted a ticket with Roland but they aren't really helpful either... Isn't anyone using a TD-9 module with RT30 triggers?

Comment

You should find the recommended trigger setting in the RT-30 manual that you can find on the Roland website under manuals. I had to do the same with my RT-30K. Mine works very well now.
      Yamaha Birch Custom Absolute | Zildjian Ks

Comment

Same issue! Anyone found the correct parameter settings for the RT-30K with the TD-9 module?

Comment

Working...
        X