Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Settings for VH-12 in TD-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settings for VH-12 in TD-12

Hi
    Has anyone got a 'perfect' setting for the vh12 / td12 they wish to share?
    I was messing around with mine and got it all pretty close to how I wanted it. However I managed to do something and now I cant get a good closed sound when foot on pedal!
    This is with an as yet un updated td12 although I'm not sure if I need to judging on my first attempt!
    Thanks!
    Electronic - Mapex DIY conversion black sparkle10,12,12,14,14 toms.16 bass. TD12, VH-12, CY 12,14,14,15. Jobeky snare. 682 heads, zed head and one Remo silentstroke. Roland PM3.
    Acoustic - Yamaha Maple Custom black sparkle. 10,12,13,14,16,22 Zildjian Avedis Crashes, ride. Quick beat and new beat hats. Yamaha Maple snare, Pearl Sensitone brass snare, Yamaha Bamboo snare, Tee Drums Oak snare.

Hi cure1973! Press "TRIGGER" in module, then HI-HAT (F3) - OFFSET (F5). Then loosen the clutch on your HH cymbal and press EXECUTE(F5). Done! =] Now press pedal (you must leave about 1cm between cymbals and depend how open sound you like most), tighten clutch . If you already know that - sorry! But i think there is no other way to do that. Forgive me my english, i've never learn that langwich. My bad.

Comment

Working...
    X