Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Click

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click

Has anyone been experiencing the click bleeding into the direct outs (even with no ambience on the click) when it is assigned to phones only?

Originally posted by tgooding:
    Has anyone been experiencing the click bleeding into the direct outs (even with no ambience on the click) when it is assigned to phones only?
    A search of "click bleed" came up with this... http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000583.html
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

This question may be very outdated, but I'm too lazy to check my manual.
      Does the TD7 have this feature for the click to just output to "Phones only"?

Fon

Fon.

TD8 with PD7's, 2 KD7's (From previous TD7)
      Tama Rockstar with mix of Sabian, Zildjian and Paiste.

Comment

I had the same problem! I was playing at my church and there was only one channel available for my kit, so I used the mono jack. Well, when I heard the click bleeding thru I just switched to the other jack and the bleeding stopped. It was really weird! It only appears to happen with the mono jack.
        So, I've read all the msgs and it doesn't sound like there's a solution to it, right? This may be a stupid question, but has anyone called Roland to ask about it?
        Originally posted by tgooding:

Comment

Working...
        X