Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ambience noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambience noise

I think something's amiss with my module. I'm getting a crackling sound when I use any ambience. It's not on every kit, but it's very present! I'm also seeing that my "Master Out Right" channel doesn't seem to be producing a signal out. Any thoughts...
    Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

Bad cable?

Comment

I weill check, but the kit hasn't moved in weeks and it did work at one time. I won't rule it out...
      Don't even tell me us old farts still don't have something to say and learn! Just give me some ghost notes and I'll Purdie your brains out!:cool:

Playin' for over 50 years (21 years 5 & 6 nights a week) and still lovin' every minute of it!!! TD-12 noob and growing!:p

Comment

Working...
      X