Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patch shift footswitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch shift footswitch

I would like to get a footswitch for my SPD11. I would like to get a switch that can go both up and down the patches. Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks,
    Isosceles

The amazing Search function did it again! http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/001478.html

------------------
    My Personal homepage - MPCman's E-drum Picsite! currently with 14 profiles
    Music was my first love...

Comment

I ordered this one. Hopefully it works. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/.../base_id/51896
      Thanks,
      Isosceles

Comment

I am not sure if the SPD11 functions the same as the TD-8/10 on the footswitch circuit. I have an FP-02 which is a generic pedal containing two momentary contact, non-latching switches wired on either side of a 1/4" stereo jack. It is actually a dual keyboard pedal.
        I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

That is the same one I have. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/.../base_id/51896

Comment

My pedal came in the mail today. When I turn on my SPD11 it says "SET HOLD PEDAL" then it starts racing through the patches. The left pedal stops it when I hold it, but as soon as I let go it starts going through the patches. I hope someone reads this as knows what to do. I'll wait a day or 2 before I return it.
            Thanks,
            Isosceles

Comment

Well, I've been messing with it. If I hold both pedals down when I turn it on, when I lift my left pedal it goes down one (unless I leave it up then it scrolls down) and when I lift my right foot it goes up one(scrolls up if I leave it up). I would hate to try to rework the pedal and screw it up so I can't return it, but I might try anyway.
              Thanks,
              Isosceles

Comment

My pedal works now!!!
                I took the circuit board with the compression pad and velcroed it to the top so when I press the pedal it releases. Works perfectly.
                Thanks,
                Isosceles

Comment

Sounds like there is some setup on the SPD11 you need to do. Do you have the SPD11 manual? Call Roland tech support?

Comment

Working...
                  X