Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I got my TD12 and am amazed at the improvement over the TD10.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I got my TD12 and am amazed at the improvement over the TD10.

Now I'm wondering about the TD20 and beyond ... How much better can it get over the TD12 ?????? Holy crap !!!
    TD6 kit, TD10 kit, 7 piece Tama Star Classics

As far as sound the 20 will not be much different. Vex the 12 or get a td15 / td30 then vex them!
    I would think the 12 would play much better from the 10.
    Aside from sound the 20 would not add anything there either.
    "It makes sense if you dont think about it"

Mimic Pro, SPD-SX, 2-QSC K-10s, K-sub, Yamaha mixer, and a bunch of other expensive cool things!

Comment

I agree. The 12 is fine VEX'd. Your step up would be the 15 or 30.
      Alan
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | message | recommendations

Comment

The sounds of an upgraded TD12, then Vexed are very very nice. The benefits of a 15 or 30 are mostly playability - better rolls, real cymbal swells, less machine-gunning - the benefits of SuperNatural. Once you try it, you might not want to go back. However, in my opinion, the features of the TD12 in its architecture are perfect. It has positional sensing on the snare, the right number of inputs and outputs and sliders.

My dream module would be the architecture of the TD12, but with SuperNatural capability, plus the ability to import at least some VST files for snares and toms.
        ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, eDRUMin 10, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Working...
        X