Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HH problems w/ TD-10 expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HH problems w/ TD-10 expansion

I just installed the new TD-10 Expansion card, and I am having problems with my hi hat pad (using a PD-7). Everytime I hit the HH pad in conjunction with the foot pedal, the sound comes out as a different pitch. I've tried playing with some settings, but it is still happening. It is happening on all the HH sounds I have tried. Any suggestions?

Sounds like your HH pad is now selected as a pitch bender voice with your HH pedal. This is a new functionality of the TDW-1 and how to select and deselect voices is covered in its manual.
    Immensely powerful yet with a liquid cat-quick elegance

Comment

you can change the pitch of the pedal and the open hit independently now.a great feature.the pitch of the edge can be changed aswell.manual covers it.
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Thanks guys for your help.
        I've got A LOT to learn about this expansion thingy.

Comment

Working...
        X