Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement of rubber pads on Hart Dynamics e-cymbals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement of rubber pads on Hart Dynamics e-cymbals

Does anyone know where to find alternative materials to the rubber pads, glued on the metal e-cymbals from Hart Dynamics?
    My cymbals are quite old and the rubber pads are very hard now and ugly looking (white-ish, instead of transparent).

What can be used in stead of the original Hart Dynamics pads ? I assume one cannot buy them anymore, as Hart Dynamics stopped existing.

Thanks for any advice!
    Cheers D

Call Ryan Guard at Pintech USA , they sell strike pads individually for their visulite line , which should work .

Comment

Thanks, I sent a request to Pintech, will see if they can help.
      the only thing is that their pads are black, not transparent.
      any other suggestions perhaps?

Comment

Another, albeit remote, possibility is to contact RMC Audio and see if they can help or know where you might find some.

I searched the internetzezzzz and while there are cymbal mutes out there, none are clear. Plus, my experience with them is that they'll be too soft. The Hart mutes were excellent. The Visulite mutes are equally excellent although obviously not clear.

www.digitaldrummermag.com
        www.dauphinehotel.com
        TD-12, DTX502, SD1000, EZDrummer, Diamond Drum 12" snare, S1000 toms/cymbals/kick, PCY10/100/135/155, CY-5/14, Hart Ride, Hart Acupad 8" kick, Epedal Pro II, Concept 1 pads/cymbals, SD1000 & Roland V Sessions racks, PD-7, Kit Toy 10" splash, DMPad ride, SamplePad, PerformancePad Pro

Comment

Working...
        X