Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Pintech CC102ST dual trigger question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pintech CC102ST dual trigger question

OK, I just setup my v-club set for the first time and , yes, these are very cool. I added a Pintech cc102st dual trigger mesh head as my snare and it seems that the volume for it is lower then the PD-6's. I know that I can change the volume of each trigger but will I have to change the volume for each drumset in the TD-6 that I want to play? Does the PD-120 dual zone better as a snare?
    I am using a Pearl P-100 with the KD-7 and have noticed a bounce from the mallet at times. How might I solve this issue or should I switch over to another pedal?
    I know this might be a mute point but I would like to hear the opinions of experienced V-drummers.
    Thanks for your advice.

If your CC-102-ST was new, it should have come with a sheet telling you what settings to use with your module. I also have a TD-6 and Pintech mesh pads. I set the module to the pad type and sensitivity required. I do not recall what they are now.

I constructed a bracket to mount the KD-7 in an "acoustic" position so I could use a standard pedal and beater. I also have the Pearl P-100 beater. I recommend you do this or look at a vertical kick trigger like the VertiKik or CK-V from Pintech. I have had both but I prefer the CK-V because of the feel. The VertiKik is an ErgoKik trigger mounted om a steel bracket. http://pintechusa.com/New_Pintech_Si/components.html
    Tony Carlson at Pintech is very helpful with setup of your module (phone 800-445-0506)

I'm a drummer. I don't play the timpani! Hire a percussionist!!!

Comment

Working...
    X