Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New TD-8 owner - needs help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldGuy_E2P
    replied
    The reset cleared the problem. Should have thought of that myself, duh. Many thanks for the assist.

OldGuy_E2P

Leave a comment:

• zendrums
    replied
    Did you try the output settings? If they assigned to just left or right, this may be the cause of your problem.

Leave a comment:

• Pleiadian
    replied
    OldGuy_E2P,

This is certainly not the way it's supposed to be. You could try to reset your entire module. Shouldn't be a problem if you just bought it...

Setup -> Menu -> Reset -> All

If that doesn't help, there may be something wrong with the module.

Rob

Leave a comment:

• OldGuy_E2P
    started a topic New TD-8 owner - needs help.

New TD-8 owner - needs help.

Converting a practice kit into E drums. Just bought a TD-8. I'm wondering why kick/left and snare/right only through phones while all other drums and cymbals are stereo. I can't seem to change it through the mixer pan setting, and I can't find any reference to it in the manual. All pattern and song sounds are stereo, including all drums.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it's driving me nuts. I'm used to hearing kick and snare in the middle, with toms and cymbals and effects spread.

Thanks,
    OldGuy_E2P

Working...
X