Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CY-12H Response After Update of TD-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clymore
    replied
    Check/change your module's "retrig cancel" setting on the hi-hat pad.

Leave a comment:

• Jer
    started a topic CY-12H Response After Update of TD-8

CY-12H Response After Update of TD-8

Hello everyone. I just got my v drums a month ago. I have enjoyed reading all the posts on this site; you all have helped me with a lot of issues. The one thing that I have been disappointed with after my purchase is the response on the CY 12H hi-hat, so I went ahead and updated my TD-8 with the new software. (Easy as pie).
    The response after the update is better, but still not perfect. I am wondering what other owners that have updated there TD-8 have experienced.
    The thing is that if you play with a triplet type feel on the edge of the hi-hat, you loose your third note of the triplet. It works a little better after the update but still not perfect.
    If I lower the position of the hi-hat and play more on top I get the triplet, but I kind of like the feel of playing the side and top of the hi-hat depending what part of the beat I am on.

Thoughts????

Thanks in advance
    Jer
Working...
X