Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Home stereo to TD-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home stereo to TD-8

I saw an illustration in the manual to hook up the TD-8 to a home stereo. Yet, they fail to specify what kind of JACKS should be used. I have RCA jack on the back of my stereo. Does anone have a clue as to how we can hook the sucker up to a stereo?
    Thanks in advance
    Scoot

Hi Scoot,

Just buy (or solder) a cable that convert from the RCA-jacks to the ones that goes into your TD-8 and it will work.

I don't know exactly about a TD-8, but my old TD-7 has a very high output. Preventing of blowing up your amp, do the things in the following order.

- turn the volume or your TD-8 to zero
    - startup your TD-8
    - startup your stereo
    - turn the volume of the stereo half way up
    - adjust the volume of your TD-8.

Groeten, Peter

------------------
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

1/4 inch to rca......you can get these at radio shack etc...
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
      X