Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home stereo to TD-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home stereo to TD-8

I saw an illustration in the manual to hook up the TD-8 to a home stereo. Yet, they fail to specify what kind of JACKS should be used. I have RCA jack on the back of my stereo. Does anone have a clue as to how we can hook the sucker up to a stereo?
    Thanks in advance
    Scoot

Hi Scoot,

Just buy (or solder) a cable that convert from the RCA-jacks to the ones that goes into your TD-8 and it will work.

I don't know exactly about a TD-8, but my old TD-7 has a very high output. Preventing of blowing up your amp, do the things in the following order.

- turn the volume or your TD-8 to zero
    - startup your TD-8
    - startup your stereo
    - turn the volume of the stereo half way up
    - adjust the volume of your TD-8.

Groeten, Peter

------------------
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures and listen to our songs)
    My bands: Meneer Van Zanten and The Shed (sorry, both in Dutch but you can see the pictures, videoclips and listen to our songs)

Comment

1/4 inch to rca......you can get these at radio shack etc...
      -i can levitate birds and no one cares-----------V-CONCERT,CY12H-CY15R/SPD-20-XP-60 V-STUDIO 1824CD,DAUZ PADS,NO RYTHYM AND MISC.CRAP 9"HART SPLASH/AKAI S5000/ASSLOAD OF SAMPLES

Comment

Working...
      X