Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No input or output from TD-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No input or output from TD-8

Hi Ho
    I said I'd help a mate fix his V-Drums and TD-8 but I must admit I'm at a bit of a loss. No sounds comes out of the DI, master or phones outputs, even using the demo tracks or the preview button. No triggers light the trigger light either, except the HH pedal. The preview button does light the trigger light but still no sound. I can't believe that all triggers have simultaneously died and I also can't believe that all input and output sockets have died so is there something obvious that I'm missing do you think?
    Thanks for any input, fire away with any questions that I haven't covered.
    Cheers
    Tel
    p.s. I did a reset to factory settings already...

check the power supply and make sure #1 it works and #2 its the correct supply. My old TD-8 had major issues and it was all related to a faulty power supply. That is one place you can check at the least.
    TD-30KV
    2 BT-1
    2 PD-85BK
    1 Spare CY-14C-MG
    SPD-SX
    Hart Dynamics Pro 6.4 Re Triggered
    Alesis D4
    Roland TD-8 with Slate Ex
    DW Pacific Double Bass Pedal

Comment

check the power supply and make sure #1 it works and #2 its the correct supply. My old TD-8 had major issues and it was all related to a faulty power supply. That is one place you can check at the least.
      TD-30KV
      2 BT-1
      2 PD-85BK
      1 Spare CY-14C-MG
      SPD-SX
      Hart Dynamics Pro 6.4 Re Triggered
      Alesis D4
      Roland TD-8 with Slate Ex
      DW Pacific Double Bass Pedal

Comment

​Thanks for the reply, I missed it coming in, thought I might get notified but I'll check some settings to see if I should be!
        I've been trying for days to reply now.....
        I have tried three power supplies and they all have the same result
        I've also now flashed the ROM with no change

Comment

hooray! finally managed a reply!!!

Comment

Working...
          X