Announcement

Collapse

Technical Posting Guidelines

TECHNICAL DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST LOUNGE OR PRODUCT DISCUSSION!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

suddenly my td10 lost the set effect !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suddenly my td10 lost the set effect !!

Hi TD-10 Users, i'm new here in the forum - its really great ! and maybe some of you 'll have a solution for my problem:
    Sometimes when i switch from one set to an other set, then suddenly the effect is lost and the sound is complete dry on all sets !!! Then i have to restart the td-10, and the effect is back again.
    The second problem is. When i switch off my td-10 for example in the set No.10, then i start it new, it will start with the set No.11 !! is ist normal ?
    I play a very old td-10 (one of the first came on the market in germany with no tdw-1 expansion until yet.
    Can anybody give me help ?
    Yours Konrad from Germany

I had the same "stuck kit" problem as you, Konrad, except my TDW-1 was stuck at Kit 26 every time I rebooted, no matter what kit I left it on when I last finished playing it. (I think this is due to some weird memory corruption thing that sometimes happens...)

Anyway, it was solved by a simple re-initialise. Press SETUP, then F4[UTIL], then F4[INIT], then F4 two more times[INIT, then EXEC], and the problem should solve itself.

Back up any changed settings/kits/whatever to PC or memory card before re-initialising, though. It's best to be on the safe side...

[This message has been edited by Electrode (edited May 25, 2002).]
    "I do what I like, and I like what I do."

Comment

Thanks for your answers ! I hope, that will solve my problems !

Comment

I hope it will too. Tell us how everything goes, anyway.
        "I do what I like, and I like what I do."

Comment

Working...
        X