Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A work complete, well almost...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A work complete, well almost...

Thanks to this forum, I have gone crazy building custom kits since 2010. I just finished the latest version and wanted to share the evolution. Many thanks to all for the excellent tech support and advice I have received. Module is a TD-30. Fun stuff!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.
    Last edited by kdfisch; 03-11-14, 03:54 PM.

Beee-utiful

Someone {cough, cough} needs to write a comprehensive "How To DIY" book.

Comment

Thank you - I am very cheap (but handy with a good shop). Shopped everything used except a few minor components, the module and lugs. Some dollars, many, many, hours!

Comment

Love the aluminum shells. Nice progression. Cool kit for sure.
        8 piece DIY Acrylic, 2x2Box DrumIt5, Gen16 4xDCP, DIY Acrylic&Gen16 Conversions, Sleishman Twin-QuadSteele hybrid, Gibraltar&DrumFrame rack, DW9502LB, Midi Knights Pro Lighting
        http://www.airbrushartists.org/DreamscapeAirbrushRealm

Comment

I am not sure if the member AFF who fabricated the shells, still participates in the forum. I had emailed him last year to inquire into purchasing additional shells with no reply. I also liked the aluminum appearance of the original kit. The red-to-black fade is a lexan wrap that I painted.

Comment

Nice progress.
            electronic drum triggers >>> | electronic cymbals >>>

Subscribe to our FB page

Comment

Nice transformation. Well done painting the wrap too!

Comment

Working...
              X