Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum FAQs section for answers to forum related FAQs.

My New DIY build (not drums, but related!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyinDundee
    Registered Member
    • 12-2011

Mirrors open up small spaces, so might be an idea to put a mirror behind your kit. That way you are facing the projector wall and the mirror might help with opening up the space.

Comment

• Cheddies
      Cheddies commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm starting to think you work for the Mirror-manufacturers union!
  • jonm42
    Registered Member
    • 01-2014

I have my kit backed up against the tall wall of my office, facing both my monitor and one of my windows; lots of natural light -- it's great to able to see outside while playing. Also, there's no other way to arrange things. I got bitten by the drum bug after the remodel, and there's no other place to put it!
    TD-30++ (TD-30, Diamond Electronic Drums 14x5 snare+Ludwig Atlas Pro II, 2xPDX-8, 2xPDX-6, VH-11+Gibraltar 9607DL-LD, 2xCY-12C, CY-13R, KT-10) + DA200S, almost all on an MDS-4 and a bit on the floor.

Comment

• KennyinDundee
      Registered Member
      • 12-2011

Cheddies, be careful or I will take this case to the 'mirror' union. They will be able to 'reflect' on your case lol

Comment

Working...