Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cable system for my MegaDRUM 32 /M-Audio FastTrack Ultra 8R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable system for my MegaDRUM 32 /M-Audio FastTrack Ultra 8R

Hi! I have a nice way to handle the all the cables connected to my rack mounted MegaDRUM-32 (16 inputs) and M-Audio FastTrack Ultra 8 R sound card (8 outputs). I used to have separate cables for all trigger inputs...but this snake mess made me very unhappy ...So I bought 2x 5meters of 8 channel multicables from Thomann with stereo teleplugs + 1x 3m 8 channel multicable XLR to XLR for the balanced audio outputs. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n969068[/ATTACH] Some of the trigger inputs needed a 90 degree teleplug (for the Roland cymbals)...so I changed these standard teleplugs on the multicables. I am moving my "drumbrain" quite often...so I have mounted the all the gears in a 19" inch, 2 units high rack suite case...and the fine thing in the end was that all cabling - did fit in the rear of the suite case when transporting the whole thing! Check my photo of the cable solution! Best Regards ANGR77
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Angr, this is crafty!
    Very, very neat. Nice and clean!

The one thing that I just like to know is: How deep is the rack case?
    Any deeper than 35 - 45 cm or so, front to backside?

Thanks!

"My best friends' name is J-SON. They used to call him 'Mr. Parse.' He has an 'Error'..!"

http://www.vdrums.com/forum/core/cus...ar33631_4.jpeg

Comment

I have made a complete post about how to get rid of the snake mess...and hide 106 m e-drum trigger cables...check here
    Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR,RT-10/30,BT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Dingbat,Triggera D14, D11, ATV AD-h14, PCY-155, 120MHz MD with PS board, 2box 3/5/5MKII, dd4SE, Yamaha DTX502, Addictive Drums 2.1.19. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Working...
    X