Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The adaption for remote Hi Hat linked to the FD-7 is a nice mod. However the GoEdrum isn't really necessary, the FD-7 will work similar to the GoEdrum as far as controllers go. It will work with all the TD-Modules including the TD-50 actually. In this video I have my HH stand that is one I build using the FD-7 instead of the foot pedal of the HH stand. I have my Stealth 2Box HH stand box under the FD-7 like you. I even have it calibrated in VH-13 mode and it gets all the transitions like the VH-13 with the TD-50. And I am using it with both the TD-50 and the 2Box module on the same kit, one pedal/stand.
    Last edited by JmanWord; 03-27-17, 08:41 PM.
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by JmanWord View Post
      The adaption for remote Hi Hat linked to the FD-7 is a nice mod. However the GoEdrum isn't really necessary, the FD-7 will work similar to the GoEdrum as far as controllers go. It will work with all the TD-Modules including the TD-50 actually. In this video I have my HH stand that is one I build using the FD-7 instead of the foot pedal of the HH stand. I have my Stealth 2Box HH stand box under the FD-7 like you. I even have it calibrated in VH-13 mode and it gets all the transitions like the VH-13 with the TD-50. And I am using it with both the TD-50 and the 2Box module on the same kit, one pedal/stand.
      Very nice! Well, I had fun anyway... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drumster View Post

Very nice! Well, I had fun anyway... :-)
        yes and still powerful sounding module and capability for sample imports at the moment.
        Last edited by Chris K; 03-28-17, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X