Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please update your signature. What drum module and kit are you using?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please update your signature. What drum module and kit are you using?

Not sure how many will read this but it is so much easier when questions are asked if everyone knows what type of equipment you are using. I mean the basics. Drum Module, or TMI. Drum kit brand/model, or DIY.

An easy way to do this is to include that info in User CP under your signature. That way it is visible on every post.

Personally I've reached the point when I see someone ask a technical question without including the basic info needed to answer, I do not respond.

I realize some here have a pretty extensive list of equipment (I for one). Don't feel obligated to make a list like that, but the basics is very helpful.

Hopefully this will catch on and eliminate some of the "Which Drum Module are you using?" 1st responses. Thanks in advance.... Jman of The MOD SQUAD
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/
Working...
X