X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RavenMad
    replied
    Was that $109 for your pans and the ones I'm after? If not, what's it come to if you add in 2 more 11" and one 13"?

Leave a comment:

• rasoo
    replied
    Actually I just noticed that it is not x2 pans but x2". So its a 5 pce set, with only 1 x each size.
    I had to look again to double check.

I would get the same sizes too, and I added an extra 11" pan in the cart. So it came to $109AUD all up including shipping.

Leave a comment:

• RavenMad
    replied
    Originally posted by rasoo View Post
    11" pan - 12" tom
    13" x 2 pans - 14" tom/snare
    Damn! I need 11" x 2 and 13" x 1

Leave a comment:

• JmanWord
    replied
    Originally posted by rasoo View Post
    Yes that discount is in US dollars. The whole set is US$34.90 (Approx $38.17 AUD) and shipping is US$36.90 ($40.36AUD) so unless you make your order for more than or equal to US$59 you don't qualify. Shipping I would say would definitely not class for discounts, just the product cost only.

You get:
    5" pan - 6" tom
    7" pan - 8" tom
    9" pan - 10" tom
    11" pan - 12" tom
    13" x 2 pans - 14" tom/snare

I put a link in my post above.. but here it is again:
    http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...oduct_Count=17
    And there is a discount code on the top of the webpage which you prolly need to put in at checkout.

Leave a comment:

• rasoo
    replied
    Yes that discount is in US dollars. The whole set is US$34.90 (Approx $38.17 AUD) and shipping is US$36.90 ($40.36AUD) so unless you make your order for more than or equal to US$59 you don't qualify. Shipping I would say would definitely not class for discounts, just the product cost only.

You get:
    5" pan - 6" tom
    7" pan - 8" tom
    9" pan - 10" tom
    11" pan - 12" tom
    13" pan - 14" tom/snare

I put a link in my post above.. but here it is again:
    http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc...oduct_Count=17
    Last edited by rasoo; 03-29-10, 07:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RavenMad
    replied
    How many pans and what sizes for that price rasoo? I paid about $100AUD for three pans (sizes as above) including postage! And, I didn't get the 10% off - maybe that only applies to US orders?

Leave a comment:

• rasoo
    replied
    Well according to their site I could get all the pans I need for around $78AUD including shipping... very tempting!

Leave a comment:

• JmanWord
    replied
    Yes they ship worldwide at the site I bought mine.
    http://cooksdream.com/Merchant2/merc..._3_fat_daddios
    I ordered on line, but I actually ordered one of the sizes wrong myself .... I realized it minutes after I placed the order, so I called their 800 phone number and talked to someone in person. Very helpful, when he changed the order the one pan I mis-ordered was a dollar more than my original order, he just changed it to the right size and didn't even charge me the extra buck.

I told him not to be surprised if his orders for round cake pans went up drastically and explained what we were doing with them

10% off on orders of $59 or more too, so that is nice.....

Leave a comment:

• rasoo
    replied
    Ah my bad, I googled FatDaddio's and went directly to their site... which is wholesale only.

I didn't see JMan's link... followed it and there is another site!

I'll suss it out while I am there. But yeah I would consider doing all the toms if I can get them at a decent price.
    If you still have that 12" pan mate I may just take it off your hands too... I have a spare 13" Pearl Masters tom I could make into a E snare.

Just noticed this set would be great for a fusion kit: Link

You would get a 10", 12" and 14" toms plus your snare done, and few little ones to store your screws and gear.
    Last edited by rasoo; 03-29-10, 06:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RavenMad
    replied
    Which site did you try? I bought them from the same place JMan mentioned at the beginning of this thread... I kicked myself when I realised I'd ordered the wrong size because the postage was about double the cost of the pans themselves! I'd be happy to do a combined order.

Leave a comment:

• rasoo
    replied
    Hey Adrian, how did you manage to get the FatDaddio's to OZ? I checked their site and it says they only ship within the 'States.
    I would be in if we did and Aussie group buy...

Herc.. we don't have those stores up here, but there maybe a few places I could try that are similar.
    I am looking at a pair of 290mm Aluminium cake tins from Adelaide on Ebay at the moment. But I have promised one of them to Allan if I get them.

Leave a comment:

• allanjohn
    replied
    Hey Herc,
    I've also seen some that looked about right, but nothing that fits a 12" (ie an 11" pan). Can you confirm that you found some that fit? (I'll trade you a cone and a couple of piezos for one!!)
    Allan

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Hey guys,

I found that a lot of the cheapie shops in Oz have pans that will fit.

I tried Go-lo, the $ shop, Clints etc and all of them have 1 or 2 pans that would fit my RT kit (8", 10", 12") - the larger ones are a bit harder to find...

Average prices were between $5 - $10.

Leave a comment:

• RavenMad
    replied
    Hi guys, I've been through exactly the same search and came up with nothing in Aus. I'd be willing to go in a group order to split the shipping costs - I bought the Fat Daddios from US but bought the wrong sizes!! (ordered in haste cos I was excited and forgot to order an inch smaller - I'm now trying to sell them over in the Classifieds: 2x12" and 1x14" which would suit 13" and 15" shells)

Let me know if you guys want to arrange an order - splitting the shipping 3 or 4 ways makes it much more affordable...

Leave a comment:

• rasoo
    replied
    From where? Be interested in buying one at that price.

Edit: email received. Thanks Allan.
    Last edited by rasoo; 03-28-10, 11:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X