Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot's Guide to Kick Drum Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiliconDrummer
    replied
    Okay, this is probably pretty late, but here is an old thread with a link that shows how I converted my kick:
    http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27073

-SD-

Leave a comment:

• Cramsession
    replied
    Thanks for the help!

Thanks for all of the assistance you guys! I do appreciate it. This is a great forum.

-Cram

Leave a comment:

• mikejl46
    replied
    The bass drum I did at the bottom of this page feels allot like a Roland KD-8 and a little more quiet. http://www.edrums.info/bucket_drum_1.htm

Leave a comment:

• bogiesbad
    replied
    KISS...............

Leave a comment:

• Cramsession
    replied
    Thanks Peaceandlove,

I appreciate the help and that website will be a good place to start. Hopefully, I'll find some more direction as well.

Thanks again,

Cram

Leave a comment:

• peaceandlove
    replied
    Hold on there. I am just starting out, too. And it is a bit confusing.

Although i am not too diy savvy YET, www.edrums.info will clearify alot of the things needed to know for you to know better where to look for what.

Good luck,
    Peaceandlove

Leave a comment:

• Cramsession
    started a topic Idiot's Guide to Kick Drum Conversion

Idiot's Guide to Kick Drum Conversion

OK, I admit I'm an idiot. I have searched various ways for a thread that explains step by step how to convert an acoustic bass drum into an edrum (using the cross bar method preferably).

I don't have a clue what is needed or how to do it (I'm using a Roland rim trigger now) and would like to explore a conversion. I am also not DIY sophisticated so I'm looking for a good "Idiot's Guide to Kick Drum Conversion" thread or website if someone would be so kind as to point me in that direction.

Thanks in Advance

Humbly,

-Cramsession
Working...
X