Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland Td-7 Sensitivity Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland Td-7 Sensitivity Problem

Have you tried the auto detect for the sensitivity? it's in the last part of the trigger options. I use DIY cymbals on my build and it works fine with my TD7 (maybe even too sensitive as I need to fine tune them a bit) but they're just the same piezo elements as my DIY toms etc, which are essentially the same as whats in retail roland products - so there's absolutely no reason why they wouldn't work imo, mesh or rubber or cymbal - same things at the core of it
    7 Piece A to E Kit conversion - TD6&TD7 Linked,
    7 Piece Taye Studiomaple + Zildjian & Wuhan :)

http://www.myspace.com/0011101000101001code

Comment

I have tried Auto parameters, but that didnt solve the problem. I know how to use every manual parameter for the trigger and i think manual is more exact.
      My cyms are roland Cy-8 and a hit hat Vh-11, toms are millenium mesh (i know they`re bad) but in the td3 all pads and cyms have good sens! In td7 i have to hard strike to obtain sound.
      Only i want to know is if i can put any kind of preamp on the triggers like Roland At4, but homemade or supermarket one...

Comment

What is Threshold set to?

Bruce

Comment

The treshold is set to 1 on every pad.

Comment

Working...
          X