Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TD20 - Blue Sparkle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD20 - Blue Sparkle

Hi,

I always thought, that my black TD 20 looks kind of boring, so I wrapped it with Blue Sparkle Finish Ply.
    I hope you guys like it

Looks Awesome!!!
    TD-12

Comment

Very nice! How did you do that? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by trommelknecht View Post
        Hi,

I always thought, that my black TD 20 looks kind of boring, so I wrapped it with Blue Sparkle Finish Ply.
        I hope you guys like it
        Looks great!!! I've been consider doing something simiar to my own, to make them match the wrap on my acoustics. Just in case they end up on stage together (might happen). Did you remove the rubber strip at the lower edge, or just adjust your wrap to fit it?

Lyle
        and the jukebox plays..... !! (the Nails - Home of the Brave )

E-set : TDW-20, 2 up & 2 down, VH-12, 6 cymbals (5 CY14, 1 CY15), 2 Pintech Dingbats all on a Gibraltar rack, thru a Simmons DA200S
        VExpressions Gigging Kits & Top 50 Drummers #1

A-set : 1968 Ludwig Hollywood in Burgundy Sparkle

Comment

looking great!!!!!!!!
          TD-25 and many more :- )

Comment

Excellent work! They look great. Also interested, did you remove the rubber ring protector from the bottom of the drums? If so how did it go? Love your setup too...
            My Kit
            http://www.vdrums.com/forum/attachme...2&d=1257067362

Comment

Really sharp looking set, and yes, I'm curious as to how you did it as well!
              My Kit's Evolution Pics...

Comment

Very sweet.. beautifully done!
                Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX. Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.
                sigpichttp://vdrums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=353

Comment

I hate to just pile on, but that is fantastic!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nice! What kind of wrap did you use for this? I'm already visualizing my drums with purple sparkle!

Comment

Man, blue sparkle is my favorite drum finish, and yours looks awesome.

Comment

OMR, what a gruesome abomination! If Roland had intended their drums to be anything but black or white, then he, err, it, err, they would have MADE them in other colors. I expect that very soon a monster will arise from the nearest body of water and smash your kit to peices and you ancestral home with it. Blasphemer!

Nice job!

Comment

Oh my goodness !!! It looks almost like an a-kit !!

In the words of Dr Phil - "How could you dooo thayat"?

Comment

How about a step-by-step on how you did. Looks awesome!
                            . digitalDrummer
                            Review index

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X