Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY Snare (Dual Zone)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JmanWord
    replied
    Positional Sensing with modules that support the feature is what you lose with edge mounted triggers. I don't like to loose features like that myself.

Leave a comment:

• jmcallon
    replied
    Thanks for the reply! I'll let you know how it turns out.

Leave a comment:

• fritzmusic
    replied
    I just recently outfitted my snare with a DDrum snare trigger going into the TD20. It works perfectly fine so far and I can't tell an audible difference between the Roland pad and my DIY. The feel is alot more realistic for some reason probably because it IS a real snare.

The only minor downside to it is you have to get an XLR to TRS female adapter to adapt it to the TRS jack. I picked one up at my local GC for like 5-6 bucks in the adapters section.

Leave a comment:

• bogiesbad
    replied
    You might try posting in the products section using the product name in the header. I have no experience with these.

Leave a comment:

• jmcallon
    started a topic DIY Snare (Dual Zone)

DIY Snare (Dual Zone)

I'm pulling off my snare head and replacing it with a mesh head. How is the dual-zone ddrum snare trigger (link below)?

Is there any signal bleeding? Is it pretty responsive? Will this even work?

Shop drums & percussion instruments: ✅ guaranteed low price, ✅ free shipping, ✅ 0% financing, ✅ 8% back in rewards.

Thanks,

Jason
Working...
X