Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trigger Splitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trigger Splitter

I made a trigger splitter for a china(head) and splash(rim). When I strike the splash and bass drum the splash on the rim side of the splitter does not trigger. Is this the way it works with trigger splitters? I thought only striking both head and rim would not trigger the rim. Your thoughts on this.

Originally posted by Phobos View Post
    I made a trigger splitter for a china(head) and splash(rim). When I strike the splash and bass drum the splash on the rim side of the splitter does not trigger. Is this the way it works with trigger splitters? I thought only striking both head and rim would not trigger the rim. Your thoughts on this.
    It sounds like a Crosstalk Cancel setting. Try reducing the Crosstalk setting on the China/Splash.
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Originally posted by JmanWord View Post
      It sounds like a Crosstalk Cancel setting. Try reducing the Crosstalk setting on the China/Splash.
      That was it ! Thanks Jman

Comment

Some people are just so smart. What would we do without you Jman?

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondStupidity View Post
          Some people are just so smart. What would we do without you Jman?
          Not smart, just repetition of common symptoms and cures
          BarT would have given you the answer but I beat him to the draw this time
          I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
          Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Working...
          X