Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY Bass Drum Kick Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY Bass Drum Kick Pad

My DIY bass drum kick pad, it is a mesh pad. so that I can have a silent kick.
    I am doing my full set edrum with use with my old Roland SPD-8. I may switch to Roland TD-3 later.
    Attached Files

That looks great. How did you make the mesh heads?
    sigpic

Comment

You are on your way. Those look great. I like the attention to detail! What material are you using for the mesh heads?
      alesisDRUMMER.com

Comment

The rim is made of wood, inside is a 8" plastic pipe, the base is a iron plate. Below pictures are better than my words.

Comment

Can you break down the parts/construction for the mounting rack? I'm looking to convert a 12" half tom for my kick but I need to build a stand for it.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamThrower View Post
            Can you break down the parts/construction for the mounting rack? I'm looking to convert a 12" half tom for my kick but I need to build a stand for it.
            my DIY mesh head pad is metal plate at the back, so it is easy to mount on a stand. Attached a drawing for your interest. enjoy diy

Comment

Working...
            X