Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC drum samplers + megadrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC drum samplers + megadrum

Hi guys,

Am a bit of a DIY virgin. Currently working on my first DIY kit all the way down in New Zealand (near the south pole). As you can imagine parts are harder to come by down here, and everything is a little bit more expensive. So I'd really appreciate all the help I can get.

Just wondering if anyone out there uses PC samplers (Toontrack, BFD etc) to play their DIY e-drums live?

If so, what sort of performance are you getting?
    What problems did you run into while configuring your setup? and
    How did you overcome them?

Additionally, has anyone tried using Roland pads/gear with the Megadrum trigger midi controller? I'd be really keen to hear if anyone has compared Megadrum to the TMC-6 and whether it has the same functionality. Additionally, I'd also love to hear from anyone who has tried the VH 11 or 12 hats on the Megadrum, and what sort of performance they got from it.

Thanks very much for your time!

Check out the VST subform for all your virtual drum synth needs: http://www.vdrums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Comment

Working...
    X