This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by distansia View Post
    Hi Keith, unfortunately the problem remains, hoping it may be usefull a jpg of my pbc:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1115864[/ATTACH]

and a short video of my TD-6 module in action with the original and the last suggested scheme of the splitter : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEop...ature=youtu.be

Fabio
    [COLOR=#252C2F][SIZE=13px]
    Now for the thread resurrection of the century! Did you ever figure this out?

I have the Roland TD-10 exp, and I am using this circuit to split port 12 (Aux2) for my splash and china. I get the same triggering issue as you, however I also had the china cut short as if it were choked, so I placed a diode between VR1 (the 100k trim pot) and D1(at the loop) so that it keeps the flow going and doesn't bleed back. That stopped the choking misfire sound, but instead, I simply don't get any trigger when I would have gotten that. It cleaned it up, but I have to figure out how to get the voltage right to always route it correctly.

Any thoughts on this?

Comment

• I also changed VR1 to a 330k resistor, and added a 330k resistor after D2. While it works a lot better for Roland now, I think what I need to do is move the resistor before D2 to step down voltage, and then replace D2 with a diode that has somewhere between a .7 to 1 millivolt threshold. I think that is what the switch is looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X