Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY inverted kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave,
    Please teach me to weld.... I wanna weld... If I could weld, things would be different around here....

Oh yeah....nice job
    chris :D

Comment

lol

just look around the area for some schools that teach it...some colleges do as well

im going through a one year night class as a vocational school 2 days a week
      Dave
      Sonic Orb Studios
      My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
      Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

Comment

Can't I just watch a couple episodes of American Chopper and pick up a welder at Harbor Freight...heck, I can build a drum...

Seriously, I do admire your DIY drive
        chris :D

Comment

If you ever want to get a welder go to hobartwelders.com

They are great and know their stuff like me.

Those cheap HF welders are crap and they should just stop making them because you cant get any good welds out of them.

Other than a good machine....Practice is the other half of learning to weld.

Most people think they can just pick a small $100 welder up and build motorcycles because it looks that way on OCC and all those type show but in reality the guys at OCC cant even weld.

At the hobart site someone got a close look at a bike and the welds were ****...

It's probably because they are welding with their eyes closed all the time.

But yea...let the work that you are doing pick the welder you will get......NOT your money limits.
          Dave
          Sonic Orb Studios
          My Youtube

My kit is custom running 10, 12, 14" toms, a 12" snare, 2 crash, 1 ride, 1 splash, and dual kick drum all plugged into a
          Roland TD-6V module which runs MIDI to Superior Drummer 2

Comment

Originally posted by computerman
            I love being English!

Letter to America
            Notice of Revocation of Independence
            Written by John Cleese (Dec. 2004)
            I nearly split a seam reading that one. Monty Python is your country's greatest export. Along with fish and chips. Which, believe it or not, is served with proper English Chips over here.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by computerman
              I love being English!

Letter to America
              Notice of Revocation of Independence
              Written by John Cleese (Dec. 2004)
              Very funny...not John Cleese though
              http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/revocation.asp
              E-drums: TD-20, RT-5S triggers on snare/toms, KD-7s, VH12, CY-14Cs, CY-15R, Pintech splash.
              A-drums: Zickos (amber) w/ all Zildjians.

Comment

Working...
              X