Imports to UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imports to UK

Hi newbie question. Anyone in UK purchased DIY gear from Sylvain Dubuc t/a quartzpercussions? I’m wondering in addition to shipping what other additional taxes / import duties may be required? Many thanks

Anything over 15 in declared value from non-EU country will attract VAT at 20%. You'll also be charged 8 ish processing/collection fee by the Post Office (maybe more from other couriers).

https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

What you looking for?
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

I’m looking at a COVID lockdown/ winter season project to up cycle and convert some new e-drum life into a few old acoustic shells. Nothing too expensive so spares repairs off eBay + diy trigger kits + mesh heads and a TD9 module I think. Low noise cymbal conversion too. Picking up some cheap used HW along the way. So the interest is in suppliers of bits I need outside of uk if cheaper but looking at the total cost if additional costs are to be budgeted for. There is a tremendous amount of quality advice on here from what seems to be a great e-drum family. I’ve been an acoustic player all my life but have always wanted to have a go at building a conversion kit. Welcome your comments and thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Comment

Working...
      X