TRS Cable adapter/extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRS Cable adapter/extension

Hi. Can someone please help me. I want to use two modules, a Roland TD-27 and an Alesis Strike. I do not want to use cable or pad splitters because I need to hit pads simultaneously and have more than a single zone. As the TD-27 uses a cable snake and the Strike uses separate TRS cables, I’d like to plug all my Roland cables from the pads and cymbals into double 1/4” jacks (see crude photo). That way, I could more easily change between modules right at my seat, rather than climb up under my pads to disconnect. Is there a jack like this? If so I can’t find one. Does anyone have a better suggestion? I really don’t want to disconnect and reconnect at each pad if possible.

thanks so much for any help y’all could give. This has been bugging me for a while! I’m new here and never seem to get notices when my forum posts are responded to and I often can’t find my post to check for responses! So if you don’t get a thank you from me it’s because I’m clueless! But seriously, I should be able to find this post to check for responses. THANKS!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

something like this?

https://www.amazon.com/CablesOnline-.../dp/B00HGHU0K0

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post

looks great! I never found any that short! Thanks so much!

Comment

Unfortunately, Tivi, it turns out that cord is not gonna do it for me. But thanks for trying to help!

Comment

Working...
        X