X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first diy drumkit

20191218_154203.jpg
    Hello everyone,

This is my first being on this forum and I want to show my drumkit. I bought a cheap acoustic drumkit an put dual zone triggers inside from triggera. And I use design mesh heads from drumtec. Also I use a vh - 11 and a cj12c and cy13r. I was thinking of selling the cj12c and buying a jobeky 18 inch ride. So the cy13r will be my crash. I use a td15 to trigger ezdrummer. What do you think and is jobeky 18 inch good? I wont go for 2nd crash unless there is a cheap option. By the way I have another thom but dont use it.
    Attached Files

Thoughts?

Comment

Nice looking kit. I don’t sell anything, I just expand
      Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Nice kit!

Comment

The kit looks fantastic, but why do you keep it in your bathroom?

Also what kick trigger are you using?
          Alesis STRIKE, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, hart e-cymbal2, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, CY-12R, L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Originally posted by winterson View Post
            The kit looks fantastic, but why do you keep it in your bathroom?

Also what kick trigger are you using?
            I use the same intrigg triggera as im using for the rest. It triggers great, no need for a speci kick trigger. And thanks for your compliment sir bathroom? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post
              Nice looking kit. I don’t sell anything, I just expand
              Thanks guys

Comment

Looking good. Enjoy
                Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Working...
                X