Final diy kit setup pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final diy kit setup pics

Finally got all the kit pieces built and set up in their proper place. Just waiting on some more cymbals.
    finally looks like a proper drum room complete with 36" monitor for Superior Drummer 3 and youtube.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Love the finish on the drums. Cymbals look good even though I prefer the rubber ones as they are quieter
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Great looking drum room. How does everything trigger? I saw your other thread and the drum triggers are very slick. Is that a dual zone hat? Wats your hi hat controller? And also what kind of drums are they? Nice work. It’s so fulfilling when it’s “done”. I’ve been on mine for a little over a year and I’m almost done and will do a small write up.
      Last edited by Aka Wayne; 09-24-19, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aka Wayne View Post
        Great looking drum room. How does everything trigger? I saw your other thread and the drum triggers are very slick. Is that a dual zone hat? Wats your hi hat controller? And also what kind of drums are they? Nice work. It’s so fulfilling when it’s “done”. I’ve been on mine for a little over a year and I’m almost done and will do a small write up.
        Unfortunately its not all done yet but im getting there.
        the drums were originally a Premier APK set bought for very little money. The rack is from my now defunct Strike pro kit. Snare is a Ludwig superlite.
        The shells were stripped and re wrapped because the stock finish wash badly uv damaged.
        side snare was an orphan 12" tom i cut down. I re used the lugs from the old premier snare so it matched the rest of the kit. thenhi hat is only single zone at the moment but a dual zone is planned. Controller is still being made. Its a hall effect sensor to control the megadrum module mounted under the footpedal.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Gorgeous drums, but I think you're overfeeding those sheep!!
            Mimic Pro, diy converted PDP maple 6 piece kit, home made Stave snares, ATV, Roland and Yamaha cymbals and 3 x BT1 bar triggers, DW9000 hat stand, DW5000 double pedal, gibraltar hardware. Mapex converted compact practice kit.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Looks great. Nice work
                Roland TD-50 & eDRUMin Modules | Superior Drummer 3 | Tama A2E w/ R-Drums Triggers | FIELD, ATV, & Roland Cymbals | ACD Unlimited Pedals | Tama & Gibraltar HW | RME HDSPe AIO Interface | Mackie ProFX10v3 Mixer | Simmons DA200S Monitor | V-MODA Crossfade M-100 OEMs & Westone UM Pro 50 IEMs

Comment

Working...
                X