re-using/re-purposing roland cones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re-using/re-purposing roland cones?

so i bought a roland replacement cone for my PD-105 and was wondering if there was any way i can re-use the existing cone from it or if it's just garbage to be tossed?

wondering if i tried to DIY something that was height adjustable for a separate pad if i could still use the compressed roland cone as long as i raised it closer to head than it was on the PD-105.

anyone tried re-using any of these things?
    Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

There is a post in here to "fix"a "broken" roland cone

Comment

Ah, didn't occur to me to search for fix/repair. Will check it out, thanks!
      Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Working...
      X