Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2E COVERSION

A2E DRUMS CONVERSION
    SPL NEW KIT GOT AT GUITAR CENTER MEMORIAL DAY SPECIAL.-18X16 KICK, 10X7 TOM, 13X5 SNARE, 13X13 FLOOR TOM= $249
    3 PLYS BLACK PRISM MESH HEADS FOR THE WHOLE KIT=$140
    GOEDRUM INTERNAL TRIGGERS, 2- DUAL ZONE, 1 SINGLE ZONE FROM AMAZON.COM
    FREE SHIPPING, COMPLETE WITH PIEZOS, WIRE AND JACKS= $84
    UFO BASS DRUM BRIDGE TRIGGER, WITH FOAM PILOW= $81
    NEW YAMAHA DTX502 1.3 UPDATE=$279
    2 PCY100 3ZONES YAMAHA CYMBALS, WITH BOW, BELL, EDGE, CHOKE AND MUTE FUNCITONS NEW FROM AMAZON.COM FREE SHIPPING=$200
    GOEDRUM HIHAT CYMBAL AND HIHAT CONTROL TO USE WITH HIHAT STANDS FOR YAMAHA MODULES FROM AMAZON.COM FREE SHIPPING=$169
    LUDWIG HARDWARE PACKAGE WITH,2 CYMBAL STANDS, SNARE STAND, KICK PEDAL, HIHAT STAND. $150
    PEARL DRUM THRONE=$49
    TOTAL= $1404
    INPUTS 2,3 AND 4 FROM THE NEW DTX502 WITH THE 1.3 UPDATE IS COMPATIBLE WITH DUAL ZONE PIEZOS. I USED IT FOR DUAL ZONE SNARE, AND DUAL ZONE ON THE TOM WITH A COWBELL FOR THE SECOND ZONE. SINGLE ZONE FOR FLOOR TOM. RIDE AND CRASH ARE 3ZONES. IT HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT FOR ME, FOR BOTH LIVE AND RECORDING. HOPE THE INFO WILL BE HELPFUL.
    AB FILHO

I'M GLAD IT WORKED OUT GREAT FOR YOU .. HAVE FUN.. ... GOT ANY PICTURES (NOT TOO BIG)
    | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

No need to shout... I doubt anyone's going to read your post.
      MegaDrum module, DIY A2E pads, DIY hall effect 3 zone hi hat, DIY 1, 2 & 3 zone cymbals, DIY kick beater triggers on DIY modded longboard, direct drive pedals, DIY triple driver IEMs, El Cheapo Buttkicker. Various VSTs running in a tweaked Linux Mint. Kit pics thread

Comment

OPSSS! forgot to add the cables. 3- 6 feet stereo for tom, kick and floor tom, 3 - 1foot for the hihat cymbal, hihat control, and snare. I've my module attached to the hihat stand, therefore the 1 foot cables works just fine. $48, That brings the total to $1.452 dollars.

Comment

Thanks Eric.

Comment

well, i still would like to see some pics ? if you have any ... i have 18" kick for e-drums too..
            | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning that the 1.3 update for the Yamaha DTX502 supports dual piezo head/rim drums. I wasn't previously aware of that - just tested it and it does indeed work. This is a nice addition for anyone with a Yamaha module that wants to use a Roland-style snare with it.

Comment

Working...
              X