Roland SPD-1K

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland SPD-1K

Wondering if it is possible to splice into the piezo wires and add a 1/4" jack so that an external pad could be connected (too bad Roland didn't do this).

Also, what is the best type of overlay to the onboard pad, to slow down wear of the pad rubber, if one is using a bass drum pedal with felt beater?

Yeah you could pull it to pieces, void the warranty and wire a jack into the piezo.... but just flog it and get a TM-2

As for pad protector - if you wanna do this then a Falam Slam.
    Last edited by electrodrummer; 12-07-18, 03:43 PM.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Loads o' synth modules. & some ukes

Comment

TM6 do this with imports wav, layers and song\click track
      https://www.roland.com/global/products/tm-6_pro/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
        TM6 do this with imports wav, layers and song\click track
        https://www.roland.com/global/products/tm-6_pro/
        Eh? right thread?
        *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Loads o' synth modules. & some ukes

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post
          Yeah you could pull it to pieces, void the warranty and wire a jack into the piezo.... but just flog it and get a TM-2

As for pad protector - if you wanna do this then a Falam Slam.
          Thanks for the info. I paid $100 for the pad, but it is built so well, I guess I agree with you, not to mess with it.

Comment

Working...
          X