Where to buy 2mm thick vinyl?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy 2mm thick vinyl?

Hey all, I'm tooling up to make some A to E cymbals out of some old cymbals I acquired. I have two Alesis Surge cymbals (Smart trigger) and note that the clear vinyl on the bottom is 2mm thick. I'm hoping to get a 24" by 60" sheet of 2mm thick permanent adhesive, clear vinyl but have not been able to find a source that doesn't sell in a 50' roll for an eye bleeding amount.
    Alesis Strike with DIY A to E Pearl snare, Alesis Surge (smart trigger) 16" ride (as a dual zone chokable crash), and an Alesis Surge 12" hihat as a single zone crash.

I got mine at tafelzeil.com. It's a dutch site that sells all kind of table protection.covers, including vinyl
    Brain: mega drum. 5 toms: DIY mesh head, side-mounted DIY triggers. Snare: 14" 682 head, DIY crossbar trigger. 2xDIY beaterless BD pedal. .Cymbals: Crash: 2x 16" brass: 2 zone. Ride: 20" brass: 2 zone. Hi-Hat: 14" 1 zone DIY Control pedal + Pearl H900 stand. + drum rack:

Comment

Table protection covers, I never thought of that.
      Alesis Strike with DIY A to E Pearl snare, Alesis Surge (smart trigger) 16" ride (as a dual zone chokable crash), and an Alesis Surge 12" hihat as a single zone crash.

Comment

Working...
      X