Where to buy Piezos and Cones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Piezos and Cones

I know this has been answered probably 100s of times here. Im not sure why I cannot find what Im looking for. I guess Im typing in the wrong question or format, I have no idea. Sorry if this is a run down repeated question.
    Where do I buy Roland Piezos and cones, or good quality replacements? Im not sure what brands are considered the best.

https://www.quartzpercussions.com/store

ATV AD5 module,vh11, cy15r, cy13c/r,pearl P-932 demonator pedals,pearl export drum shells with roland mesh heads,pearl dr80 rack, rt30 triggers on toms and bass drum and rt10 on snare

Comment

Originally posted by demonocus View Post
      Are these as good or better than the Roland OEM?

Comment

www.roland.co.uk (don't know where you are...!)
        *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
        Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Loads o' synth modules. & some ukes

Comment

I believe this is Roland's new policy, implemented within the last several months (to a year?):
          Roland brand cones are almost impossible to purchase as a separate part. Roland only supplies them as part of a service for replacement of their cones. You have to bring your drum to a Roland service provider and pay for the service and parts together.

You might find some available at dealers that have remaining retail stock.
          ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Originally posted by viperwolf View Post

Are these as good or better than the Roland OEM?
            They are as good and i believe roland stopped selling replacement cones around a year or so ago anyways so you can't buy the roland ones anymore.
            ATV AD5 module,vh11, cy15r, cy13c/r,pearl P-932 demonator pedals,pearl export drum shells with roland mesh heads,pearl dr80 rack, rt30 triggers on toms and bass drum and rt10 on snare

Comment

They are as good and i believe roland stopped selling replacement cones around a year or so ago anyways so you can't buy the roland ones anymore.
              So why would Roland stop selling replacement cones parts? Is it their idea you will replace the entire pad or send it in for them to repair?

Comment

Originally posted by EssKayKay View Post

So why would Roland stop selling replacement cones parts? Is it their idea you will replace the entire pad or send it in for them to repair?
                so you will have to get them to repair it for you and to stop diy people from having access to their parts

Comment

so you will have to get them to repair it for you and to stop diy people from having access to their parts
                  So I thought - not good but expected.

Comment

That really sucks , but like others have said. Its to be expected, Roland taking a page from Apple? Im ordering from the US, sorry I forgot to mention this. I appreciate the information very much, Thank you!

Comment

I bought one from Coverable Percussions on eBay. I've been happy with it's performance.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Drum-trigger-...=1726510539006

EDIT: Strike that, the cone compressed after less than 30 days.
                      Last edited by ironman187; 07-29-18, 07:38 PM.
                      Alesis Strike with DIY A to E Pearl snare, Alesis Surge (smart trigger) 16" ride (as a dual zone chokable crash), and an Alesis Surge 12" hihat as a single zone crash.

Comment

If anyone is in need Down Under, I have plenty of cones - with and without piezos.
                        . digitalDrummer
                        Review index

Comment

These blue cone are the replica of Roland
                          https://www.r-drums.com/english/shop/triggers-cushions/

Comment

UfO drums has great trigger cones and piezo's the octocone is what i have
                            http://ufodrums-com.3dcartstores.com...Foam_c_12.html
                            Last edited by jammin777; 07-25-18, 12:44 AM.
                            Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Originally posted by allanjohn View Post
                              If anyone is in need Down Under, I have plenty of cones - with and without piezos.
                              Wish I had known this a few weeks ago. What type of cones do you have?

Comment

Working...
                              X