• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Diy Electronic Drum

All are scrap drum shells.
    Diy Mesh head except the Snare which is PD100
    All cymbals were A2E.

If you are curious how it sounds, here is the video showing its sound with SD3 and the acoustic sound.

Sorry for the sloppy playing. I'm not a good drummer. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/7H5eKwE0qsU
    Roland TD-10, DIY EDrums

My first setup.
    Attached Files
    Roland TD-10, DIY EDrums

Comment

very well done .. it could be acoustic cymbals and hihat captured by a mic .. until i heard the sound at 4.24 ..
      but if i can be honest .. in the top view your 10" snare looks small (well, is) with these size cymbals ..
      kit pic and tracks TD20-diy Gronor drums Zilbian cymbals

Comment

Great job and your playing is not bad at all. Could you tell us how you made the 3 zone ride?
        MegaDrum module, DIY A2E pads, DIY hall effect 3 zone hi hat, DIY 1, 2 & 3 zone cymbals, DIY kick beater triggers on DIY modded longboard, direct drive pedals, DIY triple driver IEMs, El Cheapo buttkicker. Various VSTs running in a tweaked Linux Mint. kit pics thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
          very well done .. it could be acoustic cymbals and hihat captured by a mic .. until i heard the sound at 4.24 ..
          but if i can be honest .. in the top view your 10" snare looks small (well, is) with these size cymbals ..
          Yes. It is pretty small. Here in my country, 2nd roland stuff is so hard to find and really expensive. There are no store that sell mesh head. Only remo silentstroke are available and only in 14 inches size.
          thank you for your commendations and suggestion. I appreciate it.
          Roland TD-10, DIY EDrums

Comment

Originally posted by ignotus View Post
            Great job and your playing is not bad at all. Could you tell us how you made the 3 zone ride?
            I just use the Keith Raper circuit both in bell and edge. And i get a pretty decent result.
            Roland TD-10, DIY EDrums

Comment

Attached Files
              Roland TD-10, DIY EDrums

Comment

Well done! Congrats! Sometimes I think about that I discovered this diy world so late...
                Roland TD-12 module, DIY DareStone CLDRUMWH A2E drum conversion, DIY rack using Dixon clamps, Pearl P-932 double pedal.

Comment

Originally posted by redtide View Post
                  Well done! Congrats! Sometimes I think about that I discovered this diy world so late...
                  Thank you redtide. This forum really help me a lot in this project.
                  Roland TD-10, DIY EDrums

Comment

https://youtu.be/Fxo4-jkqBR0

Here' my other demo.
                    Roland TD-10, DIY EDrums

Comment

Working...
                    X